qualitas1998.net Mario Pagliaro's Lab FineCat - Symposium on heterogeneous catalysis for fine chemicals
FineCat - Symposium on heterogeneous catalysis for fine chemicals
The FineCat Symposium on heterogeneous catalysis for fine chemicals was held in Palermo, Italy, between 2012 and 2017.
Established in 2012, following publication of the Catalysis Science & Technology themed issue "Heterogeneous catalysis for fine chemicals", the Symposium was jointly organised by Italy's Research Council and Palermo's University.
Its standing is testified by the speakers at the six editions of the meeting:
Published in General Chemistry, the study “FineCat: A meeting fostering progress in frontier research and sustainable development from and within Sicily” recounts the outcomes and the perspectives opened by these international Symposia.
- FineCat 2017: Gideon Grader, Stephen Hashmi, Abu Raed-Reziq
- FineCat 2016: Valentine Ananikov, Bert Sels
- FineCat 2015: Manfred Reetz, Irina Beletskaya, Pedro Maireles Torres, Oliver Kappe and Rodrigo de Souza
- FineCat 2014: David Cole-Hamilton, Paolo Fornasiero, Jose Antonio Lopez-Sanchez, Serge Kaliaguine
- FineCat 2013: Claudio Banchini, Tyler McQuade, Elio Santacesaria.
- FineCat 2012: Graham Hutchings, Gadi Rothenberg, Laura Prati
Back to the Home-Page